Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two-fer Tuesday: Jay Ferguson (Man of Satin)

Had to dig deep in the ol’ databank for these. If anyone else remembers them, I’ll be very surprised. We won’t even discuss the miles of satin on the man. Okay, maybe just a little. That’s a lot of satin! (I’m done now.)




Personally, I really enjoy revisiting music from “way back when”, music I listened to while growing up. I have fond memories of lying in bed with the radio next to my ear. Listening to a scratchy AM station, falling asleep to the music. Summers were spent walking down to the 7-Eleven to buy the little book of lyrics to all the 70s pop songs and a few 45s. Seriously, all my chore money went toward music even when I was a kid. Guess some things never change.



Anyway, here’s a look into the past.













The 70s were rather interesting, no?

No comments: